Filed under Uncategorized by irshad84patna on 14-07-2011
Minority scholarship schemes to minority communities
The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
These scholarships are available for studies in India only and will be awarded through an Agency designated by the State Government/UT Administration for this purpose.
HELPLINE FOR MINORITY SCHEMES: 1800112001
Click on the link below for Online Application:
For any difficulties, you may follow the user manual & FAQs below before online application. Click below for user manual & FAQs.
FOR STUDENTS: FAQs FOR STUDENTS FOR THE YEAR 2013-14
Revised Date for applying:
For Fresh Students : 30 SEPTEMBER 2013
For Renewal students: 31 DECEMBER 2013 for Merit-cum-means & 10 DECEMBER 2013 for Post-matric Scholarship
Some important points to remember:
- Just go for online application by clicking on the link mentioned above and opt the right scholarship you are eligible for.
- After online apply, SAVE the document by clicking on ‘save’ option.
- Submit online after checking the complete form by clicking on ‘Finalize & Submit’.
- Take a print out of the saved Soft copy of your application.
- Authenticate & verify your printed application form by your institution.
- Send the complete application form with enclosures to your native State department.
- Address list of all states is available at home page of the website mentioned above.
Minority Welfare Deptt,, Barrack no.6, Main/Old Secretariat, Govt.of Bihar,Patna.Contact No. 0612-2236742 Regards, Irshad Hussain. Patna. E-mail: email@example.com